“Given the proper resources, your body has the amazing ability to heal itself.”
YOUR JOURNEY TO OPTIMAL HEALTH STARTS HERE AND NOW!
I am here to tell you that your body is capable of so much more than merely pain, exhaustion, sluggish digestion, and imbalance. If you are like many of the patients I treat, you have found your way here because you are ready to experience greater physical, mental and emotional wellness.
Who are our patients?
We treat patients with a wide range of health problems. You may be struggling with headaches, acute or chronic aches and pains, or you could use more energy, joy, and balance in your daily life. Perhaps you are feeling anxious or stressed, and suffering from digestive issues. Or maybe you are struggling with hormonal imbalance and are looking for natural ways to boost and support your fertility.
The patients who do the best under our care:
- Are seeking an alternative or compliment to conventional medicine, using safe and natural solutions with minimal or no side effects
- Are interested in discovering the underlying cause or root of their health problems, rather than just suppressing the symptoms
- Are motivated to play an active role in their own healing process
- Are willing to make the necessary dietary and lifestyle changes to support their healing and total life wellness
How will you be supported to bring your health goal to reality?
Our acupuncture practice has helped many people just like you. We understand that health is so much more than just the absence of disease. Your health is the most precious asset that you have.
We use a variety of tools, including detailed health questionnaires, a thorough health intake and examination, acupuncture, bodywork, nutritional therapy, detoxification, whole food supplements, herbal medicine, stress management, and lifestyle modifications to help your body restore proper balance, promote optimal function, prevent and reverse disease, and improve quality of life.
Our treatment philosophy:
- To focus on you as an individual, not as a disease label
- To focus on identifying and addressing the underlying cause of an illness, rather than just suppressing the symptoms to give you lasting results
- To respect, empower, educate and encourage you to play active role in your healing process
- To use natural and gentle techniques, that support your body in the healing process to help you to overcome chronic health issues
- To provide ongoing preventative wellness and maintenance treatments to sustain your health
What conditions do we treat?
Traditional Chinese Medicine envisions the body as an organic interconnected whole that is in a dynamic relationship to its environment, and recognizes the importance of these connections in health and disease.
In order to treat one part of the body, all of the other parts must also be considered. Thus, we are able to treat a wide variety of health problems, please click here for a full list.
Some of the most common things we treat are:
- Neck & Shoulder Pain
- Low Back Pain & hip Pain
- Sports Related Injuries
- Headaches & Jaw Pain
- Digestive Issues
- Stress & Anxiety
- Hormonal Balancing
- Infertility & IUI/IVF Support
- Facial Rejuvenation
There is nothing more important than getting proactive about your health and our mission is to support you in this process.
If you are ready to begin your journey to optimal health, I invite you to:
1) ‘Like’ our Facebook fan page. I share a lot of great health and wellness tips to help you live a better life.
2) Browse the website. This will answer many of the questions you have about the many natural healing modalities at our office.
3) Call our office at 716-628-3802 so we can discuss your needs and set up your first appointment.